Why Choose Online Shopping?
Shopping is the essential part of everyone’s life in the world. It is the necessity for humans. It is just like habit for humans. Shopping is of two ways online shopping and offline shopping. In olden days shopping was majorly offline. Michael Aldrich invented first online shopping and did online transaction in 1979. The ecommerce platform was introduced in 1991 in India. Rapidly it is expanding all over India nowadays. In 20’s its usage has increased a lot. People are very much relying on ecommerce platform for online shopping.
By online shopping physical energy is consumed. Every item is delivered to customer wherever he wants at home, office, etc. The B2C process i.e. business to consumer process has become easy and products are delivered quickly.
List of Shopping Categories:-
- Groceries like Rice, cereals, pulses, pickles, wheat flour, semolina, etc
- Clothing for women, men and children
- Electronic Devices like Laptops, TV’s, Washing machines, Oven ,Refrigerators, Toaster, etc
- Health care devices like thermometer, etc
- Daily needs like butter, cheese, ghee, paneer, etc
- Vegetables like broccoli, tomatoes, spinach, etc
- Furniture like sofa, chair, tables, wardrobe, etc
- Home appliances
- Medicines like tablets, syrup, syringe, etc
- Beauty care products like talc powder, lipsticks, kajol, etc
- Books and e-books
These are the different categories of shopping customer purchases. Above category type can be purchased both online and offline.
Merits and Demerits of shopping:-
- When a customer goes to shop and asks for particular product to retailer, the retailer shows him the product and then customer will see its quality, cost , pattern and then he will buy if he is satisfied with that product. This is lengthy process but still a good process because we can check the quality of product in front of retailer and return the product. This offline shopping takes too much time but useful for same day return of product in lesser time.
- While online shopping doesn’t take too much time to shop, this is the virtual process customer browses product online and place order for the item he wants to buy. This saves time but takes more time for returning product if in case any product comes damaged to customer.
- Online shopping saves time and cost of travelling. Whereas store shopping occupies both time and cost of travelling. Online shopping promotes more offers on every product rather than store shopping.